Monday, June 9, 2008

Road Ahead, DREAM which may come true.

Aaaahhh... another good day... I feel so... Even after reaching Office late, getting drenched in rain twice, I feel its really a good day... and no, its not sarcasm, its really true.

Yesterday, I finished this book, "the 3 mistakes of my life" by Chetan Bhagat. I was already impressed by his previous books "5 point someone" and "one night @ the call center". But this third book, seriously made some impact. He is so natural at attacking the mind of his reader. Yeah attacking I suppose is the right term as you make your Reader either submit to him, or fight back the urge to continue reading. I continued, I didn't even had to fight back. The life of Govind, and his Friends, it was really heartening to read.

Whatever, point is, what you achieve something is not that important, but how you achieved it, thats what I think is important. Say for example, if a Millionaire's son is handling his Dad's business, what he achieved then. And then, if someone else becomes Millionaire from the scratch, I guess his story would be worth reading, not the story of Millionaire's son.

There is one dream of mine. Its special, and rest all of my ambitions and my goals revolve around this particular dream. Very few knows this. And don't ask me what it is...

Someone ask, "Why you are going for Wild Goose Chase?"
I replied, "Its something I just want to."
He again asked, "But still, what about others?"
I replied, "They won't be affected by this."
He counterattacks, "It may destroy you."
I replied, "I will not let that happen. At the end, if I will achieve, I will be happy. Otherwise, I promise you, I wont be sad. Its just something I need to do."
He again opened up his mouth questioning, "But you also doesn't know, if you will be able to achieve it?"
I replied, "I will never know until I try."

I am really glad to have friends like him, who do cares for me. And I know, they will be the ones who will appreciate me as well.

We don't know what our future holds, what we await at the other end. We can work over it, try to make it possible. Its not a drawing book, where you can paint your dreams. Its just like you are walking a path, somewhere, green pasture, somewhere pebbles. You have to walk and walk, until you reach the other end of the road, other end which is still unexplored. No one has ever been to that place before. So how will you know, what it will be there. Until you reach, until you try, you will never ever be able to know. But just leaving the path in between dreading the worst is just wrong. May be there are hundreds of Dragons waiting for their prey and it may just turns out to be you as their piece of Dinner. But still, you will be able to see the Dragon which none other have seen before. And it may as well is possible, you will be able to become Mighty Dragon Rider.

Do you have it what it takes to walk the road? Its upto you to decide. I may give you dreams, that there is such a beautiful life out there at the other end of the road,or it may be worse. But its upto you to walk the path. Ask yourself, will you be able to walk and will face boldly whatever you will face.

Now if you really want to stride the lane, then what you are waiting for? Pack your Bag, wear your shoes, prepare yourself, hold your Hopes High, and Walk the Lane.

2 comments:

Chetan said...

Nice message ....Keep it up, Bro...

Eon said...

Thanks Bro... thts moral uplifting...