Monday, June 1, 2009

Who am I?

Yesterday, I was having my own moment. Moments deep in thoughts. So many thoughts were zooming by, coming to me and then taking their own course and vanish somewhere. But one thought lingered on.
Who am I?
If I want to talk to myself, what should I refer to? Should the conversation will go like this:
Hi Himanshu Shekhar, how are you doing? or Hey Himanshu, wass up? Or should I be saying, Neo wanna play with me or Hey Eon, lets discuss something?
What will I call my soul? Sometimes he plays with me like Neo or sometimes he talks to me as Eon. What is the name of my soul? These names are given by so many others. No one asked me before keeping these names. Though apart from Neo, as I was big fan of Matrix and I asked my new friends at my graduation to call me with this name. So Neo was also inspired and heard it somewhere. So what is my name? What is the name of my soul?
Or hell, what is the face of it either. My mind shows so many faces of it. Sometimes pure white sometimes mix of colors making me feel as it has been corrupted. Or sometimes pure black as if he has shut himself down from me. And sometimes it remain so open to me so that I can try to look inside it, what it want from me to do. If I can understand.
My soul says,

Hold it, Hold it.
Bear with me for few more moments,
That I will give you what you want.

I am giving you time,
That you can hear me clearly,
Do understand me please,
That is all I wish.

You want happiness I know,
But when am sad,
How will you get it anyhow?

Go ahead, walk down the road,
Be patient that you will have it.
Because there lies
What your heart seeks.

Don't be afraid,
I am with you always,
I am always around.

Just few more moments,
Don't ask how much,
It may be countless hours or days,
But please hold on.

I need you as much as,
You need me.
I also want to rise,
As much as you want to.

Keep looking at the horizon,
It may not be that clear right now,
That it use to be.
But you also know that its momentarily,
It will again get clear when those clouds will rain.

Soon the glaciers will melt down,
My rivers will again fill me with supplies,
And then rain is gonna arrive,
I will cleanse myself again.

Just some moments please,
And your goal will be clear.
I will guide you,
I will become your angel.

Thanks Soul. Thanks for being with me. I am also with you. Oh by the way, what is your name?
Again no answer.

No comments: