Friday, March 27, 2009

-: Forbidden Heaven :-

-: Forbidden Heaven :-

The road I once strolled,
The barren land,
Cold and terrified,
I kept on walking

With roses around,
I forgot they have thorns attached.
The flying bits of feathers were beautiful,
I forgot, they will choke as well


The cold air rushed past my hair,
I can feel the chill cross my spine.
Little difference it makes now,
Whether I am dead or alive at the moment.

But I promise,
I will brave this tough road.
I won't choke,
I will bleed, bit won't cry
I will get hurt, but won't complain.


I now know this place,
I have been here before.
Forbidden heaven this place is.

Last time I failed myself,
This time I promise,
I will go to the end of the road.


I will find my destiny,
I believe.
I also will have my share of happiness.

My all wounds will heal,
My heart will once again beat,
To the rhythm of Love.


I will feel the fresh air again.
Gardens will be waiting, blooming,
And Birds will sing Song of the Souls.

And I will lay there,
In your arms my beloved,
On one of the dunes of this
Forbidden Heaven

No comments: