Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Rainbow

I walk on a path,
Greeted by wet breeze,
Carrying aroma of wet monsoon soil,
Mesmerized I continue to walk past all the evil.

I see water dripping,
From the tip of leaves,
Rainbow that takes my Heart away,
Awestruck, I kept on watching the games, Nature played.

Rain started to drizzle,
Splashing my perspired face,
Let us dance before you,
Enjoy the moments while you rest.

Green grass standing on the wet soil,
Cushioning my feet as I walked upon them,
Taking away all my tiredness and pain from the journey,
That I had endured.

All the cosmos,
Singing before me,
Moon beaming upon me,
Stars twinkling as rub my eyes.
Breeze was singing, Wake Up.

Now I can start again,
I thought upon a mountain top,
So calm and peaceful I felt,
That I needed for so long.

Thanks for giving me some peace and rest,
Thanks for making my journey easy,
Is all I can say,
A request though,
Whenever I will feel lonely,
Please be with me,
Play your beautiful games,
Make a RAINBOW always for me.

1 comment:

SGA said...

Its a nice poem, i liked it bcoz it is not bent to make riming in the lines. and describing life with the words of nature.
Looking like the poet has written long back, may be in college and posting now :)